The baby is getting bigger and bigger. I like to call him flipper since I can feel him flipping or moving - sort of like a fish. I can't wait for our Christmas break! I realize that I over extended myself - especially with being pregnant and am just waiting for some down time. Being pregnant takes a little more out of you, even if you don't realize it until later! I just finished eating a slice of pumpkin pie for breakfast. As desserts go, I think it was a more healthy choice - hey, the baby got his vitamin a for the day! But I have to stick to a pretty strict diet from our birthing classes so the baby gets everything he needs for proper development.
We are still thinking about baby names and have a few that we like, but the search goes on. We are both getting very excited for the little guy's arrival! I am reading some childbirth books to prepare myself for the big day. Sometimes I can't believe that this little creature swimming around inside my stomach is going to come out and be a our real-live baby boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment