Exciting news! We found out that we are pregnant about three weeks ago. I felt so great the first few weeks, ok, maybe a little tired. But now... yikes! I think I can't wait until this first trimester is over! I am so tired all of the time and I almost think that I can feel my uterus growing. We have decided not to tell anyone yet, but to wait until the first trimester is over. The positive about this is that we get our own little secret and we can enjoy it on our own. Also, we want to wait to tell the parents first and they live over 350 miles away. We just don't think that a phone call will do this news justice. My parents will be grandparents for the first time. Jose's side is a lot easier because they live so close and there are already three grandkids. So, we break the news to everyone in about 2 weeks and then make the announcement to our other friends and family. ...Oh right, the negative,, (is this pregnancy brain?) is that my friends think I'm weird. Unable to salsa dance more than 2 songs - they were fast alright- in a row, my friend told me how out of shape I was! If only he knew!!! I am a little worried about getting my heart rate too high, so mostly I have tapered down on my excercises - yes, I am still excercising, just not doing spinning classes and crazy workouts.
Well, I think this concludes my first blogging session. I am off to continue relaxing and maybe watch an episode of The Simpsons and knit! I can't believe I only have two more weeks of summer left! How about I don't think about it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment