
I am about to leave the house for the Preschool observation, followed by a hospital tour. Apparently in this day and age if you don't want to spend a million bucks on preschool starting at age 2 you have to sign up the day your child is born and pray that you will be accepted two years later! Pretty crazy, however, I am taking part in this. The preschool is Occidental College's Child Development Center and it is located less than a mile from our house. Many of my friends and coworkers at Eagle Rock Elementary send their children there and absolutely love it!
After that, I am off to the hospital, Good Samaritan, to take the tour with our doula so we will know where everything is when the baby is ready to enter this world =).
This is my last day of vacation and I feel good about going back to school, but like I still have a billion things to do!
Yesterday, Jose and I went to Malibu and Santa Monica, played on the sand, saw a baby seal resting on a big pile of rocks, ate a delicious lunch at a rustic beachfront restaurant, and finished the day off by shopping on Montana Ave in Santa Monica. What a great end to our vacation!
Here are some more pictures of the nene growing bigger in my belly!

No comments:
Post a Comment