
Things are now officially crazy! We have T minus 9 weeks to go to the due date. I am not so worried about to baby, but rather need to finish my work for my National Board Certification and get all of my work done for my fieldwork class and my law class for my Master's Degree. The comprehensive exams are at the end of June! Can I bring the baby in a baby carrier? Just kidding - maybe too much of a distraction for those around me. Somehow I will get through. Remember me in your prayers!
Jose and I had a wonderful mini-vacation in Los Angeles this past week. We went to Malibu and ate at a cute seafood restaurant right on PCH with a view of the ocean (The Reel Restaurant or something to that degree...), walked along the beach and saw a poor stranded baby seal (the worst part being some tourist was trying to push him back into the water - boy we let him have it!!!), and then some window shopping on Montana in Santa Monica.
Here are some pictures of the fun. Time for sleep. Tomorrow is my first day back to work from the vacation!

No comments:
Post a Comment