It has been about a month since my last entry! Now we know that the baby is a BOY! While looking at the ultrasound, I told the doctor that I could not make out anything except for the head. I asked him what he was looking at and he replied, "Well, it's a penis!" So now is time to look at baby boy names!!!
Jose just finished a semester long English class in two months and we are now going back to some sense of normalcy - the normalcy where you try to get everything done before a baby arrives - my master's thesis, my national board certification, and of course the fun stuff - getting ready for the baby!
I am so thankful for such amazing friends these days. One of the teachers at my school is giving us her crib. My vice principal gave me three huge bags of cute maternity clothes! So many wonderful friends are volunteering to throw us baby showers! We are truly blessed!
Now off to church. As soon as I figure out how to scan things, I'll put the utlrasounds on here. Maybe if your lucky, a picture of my growing belly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
still waiting for that picture of the growing belly!
Post a Comment