Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Week 29



For those of you who want to see what I look like pregnant, here I am in November! I will post a new picture soon.

Our little Nenecito is kicking so much more! I feel him all the time. We cannot believe that he will be here in three months! During Christmas, I went to Los Gatos and got him some baby clothes, just in case! Yesterday, I got him a changing table and today I am going to pick up a crib from one of my friends. I have only three more days off to get this all accomplished before I go back to work and begin slaving away over my Master's fieldwork and my National Board work.

What do I have so far for the baby?
* crib so graciously given to us by one of my friends from work!
* changing table, sans pillow to keep him stable - IKEA
* a few cute clothes
* a cute newbee organic cotton beanie that I made - will post a picture
* a knit bib that he will not be able to use for some time, but hey, it was cute!
* a few burp clothes
* books - my biggest weakness! I just cannot stop buying them for him.
* a swing and a bouncer so graciously provided by my pastor and his wife

What else do I need?
*car seat
*stroller
and much much more!

2 comments:

Hells Bells said...

Can you send me your registry info? You should post that as well...people love to buy baby stuff after all. ;)

Presbyterian Church of Los Gatos said...

My sister!!! Pregnant!!! Weird!!!

(this is brian by the way)